Our goal is to offer fun and educational events to help you build a strong financial foundation.
Here are the events we currently have planned for 2019:
- May 16th: The Family Love Letter - B3 Office
- June 22nd: Summer Kick Off Event - B3 Office
- September 26th: Social Security and Medicare Discussion - B3 Office
- October 22nd: Identity Theft Discussion - B3 Office
- November 7th: Anniversary Event - Bellevue Arts Museum
May 16, 2019 5:30p - 8:00p Pacific Standard Time
B3 Wealth Strategies
Please join us, along with our partner Aron Healy of Neuberger Berman and guest speaker Cheri Brooks, to learn more about how to make smart, informed choices to prevent the risk of potential mistakes resulting from sudden decisions made during times of grief or confusion.