Our goal is to offer fun and educational events to help you build a strong financial foundation.
Here are the events we currently have planned for 2019:
- March 14th: Implications of Aging Panel - Bellevue Club
- March 22nd: March Madness Event - Flatstick Pub
- May 14th: Family Love Letter - B3 Office
- June 22nd: Summer Kick Off Event - B3 Office
- September 12th: Social Security and Medicare Discussion - B3 Office
- October 22nd: Identity Theft Discussion - B3 Office
- November 7th: Anniversary Event - Bellevue Arts Museums
March 14, 2019 6:00p - 8:00p Pacific Standard Time
The Bellevue Club - Olympic Suite A
Hear from our panel who will provide insight and resources on topics around the implications of the aging of a loved one or yourself.