LPL Retirement Plan Tools
ADDRESSING THE CHALLENGE
If you’re like most plan sponsors, you have many demanding challenges competing for your attention. LPL representatives work with retirement plans every day, and they will help save you time and effort. LPL representatives bring the experience and tools that deliver value, help improve participant outcomes, and help manage your fiduciary risks.
When you partner with an LPL retirement representative, we work together to create an optimal, tailored plan configuration, helping you provide a customized fit for your employees.
Fiduciary Best Practices
- Fiduciary Monitoring System: Efficiently monitors your investment lineup and notifies you of changes in performance or criteria, and creates a customized investment policy statement.
- Retirement Plan Health Check: Unbiased reporting on your plan’s health and value, using key plan attributes in comparison to a valid peer group. Attributes may include age based group deferral rates, average account balances, portfolio diversification by age group and in total, aggregate plan performance, and more.
- Industry Reports: Detailed report covering the annual PLANSPONSOR Defined Contribution Study of more than 5,000 plan sponsors in 28 industries.
- ERISA Help Desk: Technical help and answers from industry professionals are always within reach so your LPL representative can tackle even the most complex questions and situations on your behalf.
- Fiduciary Vault: Centralized storage for all plan-related forms and documents, including plan reviews, meeting notes, announcements, and more.
Enhanced Fiduciary Capabilities:
Our tools are enhanced through a partnership with Fiduciary Benchmarks, Inc., a leader in plan benchmarking technologies.
- Retirement Outcomes Evaluator: Provides a process that promotes better participant outcomes
- 408(b)(2) Disclosure Tool: Produces fees disclosures in keeping with legal and regulatory standards
- PlanPoint, PlanProfile, and FeeChecker: Uses provider data that is straight from the source to give you a more complete picture of fees so you can make better decisions
- V2.1 Full Benchmarking Report: Helps you analyze the reasonableness of fees, rather than merely knowing what they are
Prudent Fee Management
- Expense Analyzer: Provides clarity on plan fees by generating a cohesive analysis and report. Shows immediately whether the plan’s fee structure is competitive.
- Fee Comparison and Analysis Evaluation: Creates a comprehensive fee-analysis overview covering total plan fees, including those for investment management, recordkeeping, and advisor/ consultant, as well as plan benefits and features.
Investments Suited to Your Plan Needs
- Investment Due Diligence: Timely research reports from the LPL Financial Research Team, compiling precise quarterly reports to keep your advisor up-to-date on funds and the market.
- Fund Line-up Comparison Tool: Compares up to five service provider portfolios for fees and performance, demonstrating relative strengths and weaknesses of fund options.
- Plan Advice Manager: Evaluates plan’s investment lineup and identifies funds that should be included on the “watch” and “replace” lists, based on the plan’s investment policy statement and selected fund parameters.